Medical Equipment 925-687-0567
2485 High School Ave #114-116, Concord, CA 94520
Hours: M-F 8:45 am - 5:45 pm, Sat 9:30 am-12:30 pm
When was your last medication check up?
Did you know that failure to take your medications on time, and as directed, causes 10% of all hospitalizations in older adults as well as between 30% and 50% of treatments to fail1?
Review your meds with us and receive benefits such as:
• One-on-one meeting with pharmacist
• Learn more about your medications
• Address any side effects concerns
• Learn about possible drug combination risks
• Get recommended medication or dosage changes
• Possibilities around simplifying your medication schedule
• Discuss cost-effective alternatives to expensive medications
• Gather information on medication packaging programs
• Understand benefits of taking medications on time and as directed
1. Ho 2009, Circulation; Edmondson 2103, Br J of Health Psychology; George & Shalansky 2006, Br J Clin Phar
Bacon East Compounding Pharmacy has been proudly serving Concord area residents' prescription, medication compounding, healthcare products, immunization and home medical equipment needs for over 30 years.
We take pride in offering fast, accurate prescription medication services.
We also carry a full line of over-the-counter (OTC) treatments and products. Including vitamins, herbal medications and dietary supplements.
Bacon East Pharmacy is the first pharmacy in the area to offer the PARATA PASS compliance packaging. This packaging system makes it easy to follow any medication regimen.
Come by our store today to get information or to sign up!
We are now offering seasonal vaccinations for influenza. No appointment is needed and vaccinations are covered in whole or part by Medicare and many insurance providers.
Additionally, we offer Pneumonia and Shingles vaccinations.
Talk with a staff member about the Bacon Strip today!
Make your life healthier with the BACON STRIP!
0 Trans Fat
All you have to do is add water!
Bacon East Compounding Pharmacy © All Rights Reserved.