Children often pose a unique challenge for parents when it comes to getting them to take their medications. Many of the prescriptions for children taste terrible, sometimes the pills are too large for them to swallow and some medications weren't created with children in mind with dosages that are not acceptable for children and infants.
Below are several reasons why your children might need a specially compounded medication:
• To create a different medication strength
• To provide a different delivery form- a liquid instead of a pill- a topical cream, patch or suppository
• To avoid an allergic medication reaction
• To improve the taste to ensure compliance
• To duplicate a discontinued medication
Bacon East Compounding Pharmacy © All Rights Reserved.
Medical Equipment 925-687-0567
2485 High School Ave #114-116, Concord, CA 94520
Hours: M-F 8:45 am - 5:45 pm, Sat 9:30 am-12:30 pm